57 thoughts on “How To Track Android Phone Without App

1. satyenhacks Post author

Follow the methods described. If you installed any tracking app then you need to check the apps website to see the features they are providing to track your app.

1. Lacey Stacy

How can I find a phone without the internet turned on. My nieces phone was stolen before she was able to even put the minutes gone. Plz help.

2. amzad

I lost my cell how can I find it ADM was not working pls
    I can do anything in my cell some imp. documents are saved please help me to trace it

3. Richard Wilson

My phone has been stolen 5th march 2016 a ALCATEL4035A android. I am now in the process of tring to track it dowm. If you can furthur help me please do here are some added information,my IMEI:014013004925332 is there any way to retrive my contacts from my contact lista?

4. Vikas Arya

Hi,
    I have lost my android cell phone, which was barely 4 months old. I used android device manager it has worked out to get the final information of my cellphone till it was switched ON but it didn’t get me the location at that time. Since that time my phone has been only on switched OFF condition. Now, it has impossible to track my phone since last two days since it is switcched OFF. Please help me to get my cellphone back as this is my 4th cellphone.Request you to send me reply to my mail ID

5. Prabir

What if a mobile put on switched off.. Thief are too smart now a days.. They put they phone in either switched off or they take the sim card out.. I guess there are no ways to find your phone once it got lost..

6. Babette

I have also lost my Android phone. I think I left it in the bus, but I am not sure. I tried Android device manager in Google without app, The location is unavailable and it shows the last time it was online. Could my phone just be off that could mean it may be lying somewhere and thats why I can not spot it. Or the Google account was deleted reason why I cant spot it? Or is there another explanation. I lost it the 07.07.2016.
    Babette

7. jeyaruban

I lost my mobile on yesterday (12/08/2016

Model Infocus M2

Imei No:355716066420771

I cant track my mobile on with android location

8. INI GORY

HELLO GOOD DAY MY NAME IS GLORY PLEASE I WAS ROBBED AND I LOST MY PHONE TO THE ROBBERS I TRIED USING THE ANDROID DEVICE MANAGER TO TRACK IT AND IT SHOWED THAT I USED MY PHONE ON 22 AUGUST BUT THE PHONE WAS STOLEN ON THE 23 AUGUST AM VERY CONFUSED BECAUSE SINCE THEN IT HASNT COME UP IS IT BECAUSE THE ROBBER HASNT PUT ON THE PHONE YET OR IS IT THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO TRACK IT AGAIN IF HE ERASES MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON MY PHONE PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS MY PHONE IS TECNO L8 PLEASE HELP ME THANK YOU.

9. Trudy-Ann

Trying to locate my phone using your instructions but I’m getting an error message unable to locate device so my questions are 1. Internet connection has to be available where the phone is located in order for me to be able to locate it? 2. How long is this option available to me?

10. sandeep

i loss my phone today evening so im very upset. please give me an idea that how to get it back please.My phone was just of 8 days of buying only .not yet register in gmail.

11. sandeep

“i loss my phone today evening so im very upset. please give me an idea that how to get it back pleasenot yet register in gmail”

12. Pingback: Track Android Phone | Find Your Android Phone and Tablet Now! – DIGITAL INDIA TOOLS

13. Darin Rose

My cell phone was dropped in Wells Fargo bank and my cell phone is still on and im tying to get it back but I didn’t set the tracking App on my Samsung 7 is there any way you can pull up an address to where my cell is the cell number is 707 656 5300 and my temporary cell phone is 707 635-3912… City of Vallejo, California.

14. Daniela Duarte

Will my phone still have the option of ringing for 5 minutes even if my battery is dead?
    I pressed the button to ring and I still cant hear it nor find my cellphone in the house